Friday, August 12, 2011


i've been cleaning code and fixing little bugs. i can't believe i'm still finding them. i have learned so much about python this summer and i love it. the cleaning of the code is very satisfying - i can almost feel my brain transitioning from perl-like to python-like.

i realized today that i've been recording the number of SNPs that each locus has but wasn't displaying that info, so i added that to the locus screen. i also added some color to the output on the main screen. and i finally fixed the line endings like brad suggested.

how the gui looks with the test data:

No comments:

Post a Comment